Are You a New Client?
First of all, thank you for choosing Animal Medical Clinic in Skowhegan, ME to be your pet’s lifelong veterinarian! We’re very excited to build a lasting relationship with you and your pets and be trusted with all of their healthcare needs for years to come. You can expect the warmest welcome each time you visit, and our safe, clean, and friendly facility will be prepared to receive your pet for treatment.
Here’s What to Expect at Our Animal Clinic
A general, routine visit lasts about 20 minutes and typically follows these steps:
- One of our receptionists will check you in for your appointment.
- They will weigh your pet and lead you to an exam room, where they will record as much health history for your pet as possible and confirm your information.
- Next, your veterinarian will come in and perform a complete examination of your pet. During this time, they will also be glad to answer all your questions and address any concerns you have about your pet.
Why Choose Animal Medical Clinic?
Providing a convenient and comfortable experience for you and your pet is our priority. Our team works very hard to provide excellent medicine for every patient while also making sure they (and their owners) feel completely at ease.
- Our clinic has 3 veterinarians and 5 veterinary technicians with years and years of individual—and combined—experience.
- The facility is open Monday through Friday, from 8AM to 5:30PM, and Saturday, 8AM to 12PM.
- For your convenience, we can offer early drop-off times, as well as time slots for dropping off and picking up pets on weekends.
- Animal Medical Clinic accepts various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, CareCredit, cash, and checks.